Executive Belt Size Chart
How to set up your Executive Belt:
Before cutting your Executive Belt, please thoroughly the below instructions
- The back of every leather & vegan Executive Belt has markings to indicate where to cut for one's wait size.
- Determine your waist size and add two inches. Since sizing varies across brands, we recommend cutting the strap two sizes larger than your waist size, and then reducing the length as necessary.
- Using a good, sturdy pair of scissors, cut the strap a the size previously determined.
- Attach the buckle by clamping the trap door down on the cut end of the strap. The teeth on trap door will secure the buckle to the strap.
- Try on your Executive Belt. IF it is still too long for your liking, detach the buckle from the strap and cut again. Repeat until your Executive Belt hugs your waist just like you want.
- If you are having difficulty detaching the buckle from the unfinished, cut end of the strap, try using a dull object to pry open the trap door.